ALAN mckimm & Associates
Professional Legal Services
Alan Mckimm & Associates is a small, family-owned law firm in the Sydney suburb of Hurstville. We have been helping clients from all over Australia, for over 30 years and we pride ourselves on our personalised attention to each client’s needs.
We can advise on property law including conveyancing and mortgages, family law such as divorce settlements and child custody arrangements, commercial law including shareholder disputes and employment agreements as well as wills and criminal defence work including speeding fines or drink driving offences.
Our aim is to provide you with quality advice at a fair price, so that you don't have to stress over your legal issues.
If you want to know more about us contact us here or give us a call today.
Property Law Specialist Accreditation
• When protecting what is rightfully yours matters, we can help.
• Get the property settlement you deserve
• Reduce the risk associated with buying or renting a property with our legal expertise.
• Be confident in your decision by receiving expert guidance.
• Receive all the information you need before taking action.
• Provide legal representation and advice.
Power of Attorneys and Enduring Guardianships
• We provide peace of mind for clients who are not sure how to legally lay down the groundwork for what happens after they pass.
• We can help you with estate planning or litigation.
• We specialise in drafting sensible and practical wills, power of attorney arrangements and enduring guardianships for people of all ages.
• Every case is different - we can create a plan to suit your needs.
Criminal Law and Litigation
• We provide legal representation during all stages of the criminal process.
• Avoid jail time is by developing a strong defence for your case.
• We provide an uncompromising level of professional representation.
• Provide expert legal counsel to ensure that the law is on your side
Family Law, Property Settlement and Binding Financial Agreements
• Legal expertise on personal matters, property division and preservation/future income preservation agreements.
• Assistance with resolving difficult family-related disputes and issues.
• Personal touch: Provide one-on-one attention throughout your case to ensure your needs are met
• You can count on our expert negotiators to get you the best result.